USA-Archery Certified Instructors
Decades of Experience Teaching Youth and Adults of All Ages
First Class Equipment & Facilities
Whether you want a casual archery experience OR seek proficiency through a more extensive program, Michiana Archery and the Agincourt Instructor Team are here for you!!!
Agincourt Archery is a local group of archery instructors focused on training for all skill levels.
The Agincourt Archery Instructor team is now a part of Michiana Archery. This group of USA Archery certified instructors provides private and group lessons, instructor training, parties, corporate events, and community archery events for schools and groups like the Cub/Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and MORE...
Private and Small Group Lessons
Introduction to Archery
Our introductory class covers safety, equipment, and includes plenty of shooting. About 1 and a half hours.
EVERYTHING is provided.
- $25 per person
Returning / Intermediate Lessons
Refine your shooting form and techniques with our instructors.
Use your own equipment or rent from us.
- $25 per person
Crossbow Safety & Shooting Course
$25 per student
This Course teaches the correct and safest way to handle a crossbow.
- Our Crossbow Course is beneficial for those new to the sport and those with previous experience that are seeking additional training of this exciting and challenging sport! It is a 2-hour course that covers range rules, how to safely handle/operate a crossbow and how to perform proper routine maintenance. Our USA Archery certified instructors will help you to be confident in your crossbow on any indoor/outdoor archery range.
- Classes open to all ages 8 and above. Parents & young adults are encouraged to enroll in the course together.
- All safety gear and equipment for this course will be provided. One may use one's own equipment at the discretion of the instructor.
- Parents or guardians not participating are to remain with their young adults (those under eighteen years of age) until the lesson ends. Waiver releases are required for all students to participate on ranges. Youth under 18 requires a waiver to be signed by parent / guardian to participate.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 4 students. Call us for Group Discounts.
- Students should dress appropriately with flat, closed toe shoes. Clothing should be relatively snug around the chest and arms.
- Students MUST arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled class start in order to attend.